Stop Worrying if People Talk at Back



I am a science  teacher in a government  school


Another day during co-curricular activity class my student Asha came and said "Madam I am disturbed, my friends talk behind my back as I come in public transport to school. All this talk about me behind my back  is because all my friends come to school by school bus therefore they think they are #superior to me."


I said" Usha just don't be scared if your friends talk at your back. Coming to school by public transport is a big #challenge. You have to wake up early so that there is enough time to wait for transport, you could catch public transport. It is a positive  indicator that you are so disciplined."


Usha said "My friends take it in #negative way. They think Usha is financially weak, therefore she is suffering  emotionally and physically."


I said " Usha your friend's thinking is screwed up. Everyone spends money according to one's #priorities. There is no question of being rich or poor."


Usha said "My friends try to impose their way of thinking on me "


I further said"There are many reasons your friends think differently from you. They highlight their #insecurities,  fears and doubts. Their talking does not reflect your worth. But  Usha take my words, your friends talking behind your back will ultimately fail, in front of  your strength,  and #determination which are unshakable."


Moral -People who talk behind your back can't define your #destiny. Their criticism can't dull your spark and determination, for you are a shining star, radiant with purpose passion, and potential.


Talking back can build distrust in relationships, creating a negative environment, and hurting the feelings of the person being discussed. 


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Sukarma Thareja


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos 📸📖

🌐 Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
📝 Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

📚 My Books:
🇮🇳 Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

🇺🇸 English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

🇺🇸 English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

💡 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
🙏 Thank you for reading!





























I am science  teacher in government  school

Other day during co -curricular  actiivity class my student Asha came and said " madam I am disturbed, my friends talk at my back as I come in public transport to school. All this talk about me at my back  is because all my friends come to school by school bus therefore they think they are #superior to me."

I said" Usha just don't be scared if your friends talk at your back. Coming to school by public transport  is a big #challenge. You have to wake up early so that there is enough time for wait of transport , you could catch public transport. It is positive  indicator that you are so disciplined."

Usha said " my friends take it in #negative  way. They think Usha is financialy weak, herefore she is suffering  emotionally and physically."

I said " Usha your friends  thinking is screwed up. Every  one spends money according to one's #priorities. There is no question of being rich or poor."

Usha said " my friends try to impose their way of thinking on me "

I further  said"There are many reasons your friends think different  from you. They highlights their own #insecurities,  fears and doubts.Their talking does not reflect your worth. But  Usha take my words, your friends talking at your back will ultimately fail, in front of  your strength,  and #determination which are unshakable."

Moral -People who talk at your back can't define your #destiny. Their criticism can't dull your spark and determination, for you are a shining star, radiant with purpose passion, and potential.

Talking at back can  build distrust in relationships, creating a negative environment, and hurting the feelings of the person being discussed. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India




Related Creations:

THE RETURN

THIS IS A STORY OF TWO STUDENTS WHO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER BUT PREFERRED TO KEEP IT A SECRET F...

More From @Sukarma-Thareja:

Latest @ Milyin:

Night Stay ❣️

Sometimes all you need is a night stay at your close friend's home just to feel a little special,

Respect

Just wanna say respect your parents especially mother.  on .

Trending Today:

Pray 🙏

No matter how busy you are, just never forget to pray,

No comments:

featured post

Writing Running

 Parallel lines, I walk,I jog I run, I run at my own will , I run as far as my energy  , Allows me to do so, I look for peaceful place to ru...

cofigure popular posts