Balance What you Have and what you can Do


I am a science teacher in a government school. My student Sanju was very good in Physics. She was always interested in going for higher #studies. But unfortunately, she got second class in her M.Sc degree. Therefore she could not even get # a scholarship to go abroad to study.


She joined a small IT #company in her local town. She was not happy with her #job. She was trying hard to fetch a better job.


She had a younger brother Arjun studying in school. He was taking private #tution to gain good efficiency in maths and physics. Sanju was supporting her brother Arjun for the same by giving her tuition fees every month.


Fortunately in between, Sanju’s parents settled her arranged #marriage. Sanju was very much #disappointed.


 I said “Dear Sanju it is okay to feel disappointed. I agree you are unhappy as after marriage you may not be able to support Arjun financially. But remember dear student your #moral support to Arjun is very much needed at this phase of his life.”


I further said” Dear student you are starting a new phase of your life. Do not let this disappointment consume you. Be hopeful in life. It’s natural to #wish for more for your brother Arjun, but not at the cost of your #well-being. Peace comes from finding #balance between what is and what you can do. Please never lose this #balance in life.”


Sanju understood that it is good to focus on what's within my control and use what I already possess to achieve my goals, rather than waiting for ideal conditions. 


Sanju accepted my advice and started her married life with hope and #enthusiasm. I as a teacher am so happy to see my student #happily settled in her life.




Moral: The best is to make a balance between What you have and what you can do.


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Sukarma Thareja

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–


๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1


๐Ÿ“š My Books:

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060


๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1

๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!












Sukarma Thareja


Alumnus  IITK 










 

No comments:

featured post

Over sharing

My student Ram believes in oversharing his feelings and activities in life.   Ram said "Madam I used to do overdharing of my ideas an...

cofigure popular posts