Love Transformative Power

 

I was talking to my students in the 9th class. They are a curious learner.


I said, "Students please give me examples of  emotions that hurt you in life."


Rakesh said, "Rejection and loneliness hurt me."


Mahesh said, "'loosing dear ones hurts me."


Ratan said "Some of my friends remain confused, they say #love hurts them. But madam according to me love is #healing emotion."


I said "I also strongly #believe love does not hurt, it heals all negative emotions.  Love makes our lives wonderful and peaceful. It has the power to #transform life in better and best possible format. It can cover up our all past hurt. Love has a unique power to heal wounds caused by negative emotions, provided one gets nurtured by unconditional - true love, which is #rare to get."


Lucky people get nurtured by true and #unconditional love. Experience of being loved gives everyone an understanding of how to love #heals the pain in life. Love helps individuals to connect with others with #compassion.


Moral- In essence, love has transformative power. Love #encourages everyone in a positive direction.


Love cultivates compassion and understanding, and helps individuals to connect with others.

Feeling of love and connection,  among people contributes to a more just and compassionate world. 

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home


Sukarma Thareja


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!









No comments:

featured post

Love Transformative Power

  I was talking to my students in the 9th class. They are a curious learner. I said, "Students please give me examples of  emotions tha...

cofigure popular posts