One student said, "#artificial intelligence(AI) is also based on pattern recognition."
I said "You are right dear students, because of AI use, collection of #data is very important for any happening or event."
I further said" In day-to-day life, we are creature of #habits. Some students are in the habit of making stories to prove themselves right. Even if they know in their heart what they are doing is not right. Their bad habit creates bad patterns in their day-to-day life routine."
I further added" From your daily routine, students please find patterns of bad habits and replace them with good ones."
One student said "Madam! We can replace bad habit patterns with good habit patterns that #align with the person we want to become."
Another student said" Some of our friends make excuses to protect bad patterns .in their day-to-day life. Instead of making excuses best is to start taking responsibility for wrongdoing."
I said" Dear students Instead of cribbing be grateful. "
Another Student said "Instead of making excuses to protect bad pattern behavior, best is to confess #mistake and start working to replace it with healthy pattern.
I further said" Dear students Human brain is fine. It can't help but look for patterns and find #structure in the information coming their way. Therefore please be vigilant and try to get #information from patterns present in data or behavior of human beings."
The outermost layer of the brain of mammals can recognize patterns.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Science-Life-Nature-Poetry-Collection/dp/1521260060
https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading
Sukarma Thareja at Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Share
No comments:
Post a Comment