Common Between Winner and Loser

One day Winner came to the loser's house. Loser said, "Brother-Winner, how come you manage to win most of the time." The winner said "Brother Loser, I am always involved with activities which #promote my goals. I know what I can get, I work for the same. I avoid working for what I wish. Wishes are different in the sense, that sometimes it is difficult to #realise them. Therefore I make it a point that no situation I am working on is too big for me".

Loser said, "You know Winner we have one number which is common between your and mine #working style." 
 The winner said "Which number, I do not understand, what you are talking about. 
 The loser said "Persons who try a thousand times win the game. And become the Winner. Persons who complain a thousand times 'lose the game. And becomes a loser." 
 Winner said, "Hence number 'thousand' is common and important in the Loser And Winner's life."
 Winner and loser both have good and bad experiences in life. The winner learns lessons from bad experiences but the loser somedoesn'ton't learn any lessons from bad experiences.
 https://milyin.com/668715/7 https://www.amazon.in/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33 Sukarma Thareja Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos 
๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading! One day 

No comments:

featured post

Algebra to success

Algebra to Success   I am science teacher in government school.After teaching small chemistry conncept, as home work assignment I ask stud...

cofigure popular posts