How Intelligence and Success are Correlated to Success


I am a science teacher in a government school. 


Ram and Shyam my two students were preparing for the joint entrance (JEE) test to engineering degree course. Both had joined famous 'coaching classes' for the same.


Ram was in some aspects better than Shyam in handling problems of Physics. Chemistry and Mathematics. Everyone expected Ram to clear JEE in the first #attempt. Shyam's teachers were not sure if he would make it to clear JEE with flying # colors.


As luck would have it though Ram cleared JEE, but his rank was not so good that he could get the engineering branch of his choice. Ram was not happy about it. So he decided to appear for  JEE next year to improve his JEE #rank. 


Shyam was also disappointed  with his performance  in the JEE examination


Shyam said "Madam I wish to appear for JEE next year also. But unfortunately madam I am not that intelligent in #comparison to other students. "


I said "Dear Shyam please go ahead and appear for JEE next year. Please give your hundred  percent."


I further said  "Dear student intelligence is not directly proportional to #success. There is something much more to it. I will talk to you about those factors sometime later."


Next year Ram and Shyam both cleared JEE with flying colours. I as a teacher was so happy for my both students  Ram and Shyam.


Shyam said "Madam this year when I was preparing for JEE, I remembered you so much. Success is not directly  #propotional to intelligence."


I said "Dear Shyam other than intelligence, factors which contribute to success are accepting insults due to failure in #positive way, not getting scared of #rejections, and long #painful hours and nights of hard work. You had all of them in your # mindset. Therefore you got such a bright success in JEE. I am happy for that."


I further said "Shyam success is a multifaceted concept, and other factors like personality traits outgoingness, confidence, communication skills, drive, hard work, and social skills can be given a special name in the language of Mathematics 'proportionality constant' also play a significant role. 


Moral: Persons who do not care for harassment or insult even when the chances of their success are only one percent,  sure to get #success. 




https://www.amazon.in/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33




https://pin.it/3GBaFTBHG


Sukarma Thareja











 I am a science teacher in government  school. 

Ram and Shyam my two students were preparing for joint enetrance (JEE) test to engineer  degree course. Both had joined famous 'coaching classes' for same.

Ram was in some aspect better than Shyam in handling  problems  of Physics. Chemistry and Mathematics. Every one expected Ram to clear JEE in first #attempt. For Shyam teachers were not sure if he will make to clear JEE with flying #colours.

As luck would have it  though Ram cleared JEE, but his rank was not that good that he could get engineering  branch of his choice. Ram was not happy about it. So he decided to appear for  JEE next year to improve his JEE #rank. 

Shyam was also disappointed  with his performance  in JEE examination

Shyam said " madam I wish to appear for JEE next year also. But unfortunately  madam I am not that intelligent  in #comparison to other students. "

I said " dear Shyam please go ahead  and appear for JEE next year. Please give your hundred  percent."

I further said  " dear student  intelligence  is not directly propotional to #success. There is some thing much more to it. I will talk to you about those fac tors some time later."

Next year Ram and Shyam both cleared JEE with flying colours. I as teacher was so so happy for my both students  Ram and Shyam.

Shyam said " madam this year when I was making preparation  for JEE, I remembered  you so much. Success is not directly  #propotional to intelligence."

I said " dear Shyam other than intelligence, factors which contribute  to success  are accepting insults due to failure in #positive way, not getting scared of #rejections,  long #painful hours and nights of hard work. You had all of them in your #mind set.Therfore you got such a bright success  in JEE. I am happy for that."

I further said "Shyam success is a multifaceted concept, and other factors like personality traits outgoingness, confidence, communication skills, drive, hard work, and social skills can be given special name in language of Mathematicas propotionality constant also play a significant role. 

Moral : Persons  who does not care for harassment or  insult  even when the chances of their success is only one percent,  sure to get #success. 


https://www.amazon.in/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33


https://pin.it/3GBaFTBHG

Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!





















Please review Our Policies. Continued use constitutes consent to these policies.

No comments:

featured post

Make Your Life Wave Differentt

 I Was teaching trigonometry to XI class. I said "Students life is not always linear. It involves peaks and troughs. You can have ups a...

cofigure popular posts