Over sharing

My student Ram believes in oversharing his feelings and activities in life. 
 Ram said "Madam I used to do overdharing of my ideas and it was like connection in the moment , but it often left me drained , exposed .I always felt what I have given away " 

 I said " Ram I feel sharing less is the real flex . It’s about preserving your power , your peace , and your ability to move freely without interference ," 
 Ram said " Madam it is true you don’t owe anyone your inner world unless they’ve earned it , and even then , maybe only parts of it you can share." 
 I said " Ram when you share less people wonder . They fill the gaps with their own assumptions," 
 Moral -Sharing of ideas and activities is good for relationships building but oversharing sometimes take away individual identity,therefore avoid over sharing .

 Are you also in habit of oversharing your ideas in life,if so avoid the same. 
 Sukarma Thareja Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading! Sukarma Thareja at Friday, August 28, 2026 Share No comments: Post a Comment yes

No comments:

featured post

Over sharing

My student Ram believes in oversharing his feelings and activities in life.   Ram said "Madam I used to do overdharing of my ideas an...

cofigure popular posts