Algebra to success

Algebra to Success 
 I am science teacher in government school.After teaching small chemistry conncept, as home work assignment I ask students to read #NCERT BOOK and write the description of concept in their own words. 
Algebra to Success

I am science teacher in government school.After
 teaching small chemistry conncept,
as home work assignment I ask students
 to read #NCERT BOOK and
write the description of concept in
 their own words.

Reading-Writing-Doing

 To write difference between #boiling and #evaporation
 some intelligent students draw the #diagrams
 and also look into you tube videos if possible
and then write the #difference in two
 above mentioned concepts.
I as teacher always
 encourage and appreciate those students who
 use internet in #positive way.I also inspire
 #other students to follow the same
procedure to get #success in life. 
If time permits I make #arrangements
for students and show chemistry 
 experiment explaining a particular concept 
in lab which I have taught to my students in 
theory class.This activity gives them hands
 on experience in life.



Some students do ask me 
question"Madam why are you so particular 
about our reading and writing habits."

To answer those students about same
 I wrote small article :Reading-Writing-Doing"
 for benefit of my students and pasted the same on
notice board of my school.
The same I am listing below for my esteem
readers.

Dear students"I as teacher wish my students to
 give good description of any thing or
 phenomenon when ever they are asked to do so.
Writing good description of 'any phenomenon 
make students learn writing skill.
One should learn this important skill.


Prerequisite of learning this skill is

1.read a lot

2.write a lot

3.never hesitate to get hand on experience 
for assigned positive activities in life

There are three relevant questions students
 should know about above mentioned prerequisite.
1.how much to read

2.how practice of doing writing will
 help one with how to write.

3.how doing experiment in lab/in 
life/home front give one, hands on
experience of learning by doing.

Answer to above mentioned questions 
if one gets in "yes" format 
and forms his/her own limits about 'how much"
 one is sure to get success in life.
To conclude -dear students I as teacher try 
my best to make my students answer
above mentioned prerequisites of any skill 
in 'yes'format with her/his own set limit.
That is goal of my teaching.I hope
now you will appreciate my concerns for you.

Moral-one can learn only by doing 
  reading, writing or hands on experiences.
One cannot succeed in life unless one read a lot , 
write a lot and do hands on experiment a lot.

Sukarma Thareja

Alumnus IITK

India

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
 

No comments:

featured post

Relatioships and Path

 There is unique relationship between relatioship bridges and life  path on which we walk. When you walk on life path you find strong relati...

cofigure popular posts