Three Unique Types of Teachers

When I was studying in school, there were so many wonderful teachers. They made sure that we students learn positive traits in life. They taught us empathy, patience and communication skills. In short, those teachers used to help us in many ways so that we could move forward in our particular #endeavor.

 Somehow there were # limitations with every type of teacher, but they did their best to teach best to students. If I write about my experience as a student, I can put them in three types. 

 The Leaf Type of Teacher 

 These teachers teach students for a short time in life because they are #substitute teachers. Due to the small time available to them, they teach whatever is assigned to them. Students are grateful to them for their efforts as they utilize their time by teaching them assigned #subject matter.

 The BranchType of Teachers

 These teachers are stronger, but they sometimes have to leave when things are not in their hands. #Administration orders they follow. But they remain good with students for whatever time they get to #interact with Students.

 The Root type of teacher.

 These teachers are very important In student life. They don't need to show off or be noticed. They stay by the student's side when things are hard. They support students and help administration at times of #crises and don’t leave students/school in any situation. Only the Root type of teachers are the best #asset to schools and students.

 Moral - leaf, branch and root type of teachers help students. Each type of teacher has /her #limitations and they sustain their type by remaining in their format.

 https://www.amazon.in/stores/author/B07655RBV5 
 Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– 
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading! When I was studying in school, there were so many wonderful teachers. They made sure that we students learn positive traits in life. They

No comments:

featured post

Make Your Life Wave Differentt

 I Was teaching trigonometry to XI class. I said "Students life is not always linear. It involves peaks and troughs. You can have ups a...

cofigure popular posts