I Used to live in a joint family. There was a lot of fun for the kids, as we had the company of so many cousins brothers and sisters.
Fortunately, my youngest aunt Usha, was a school teacher, the other four aunts were homemakers. As a kid, I used to observe that my four aunts who were homemakers used to make kind #inquiries about Aunt Usha who was teaching in school very often. Example Where is Aunt Usha .?
There was a lot of #anxiety at home when Aunt Usha's friend used to visit our home. I was a kid, I did not understand why Usha Aunty's activities were talked about and chased so critically in the house.As I grew older, I realized that Usha Aunty activities are being chased by other aunts who were makers. I never used to appreciate my other four aunts behavior.
I am an adult now, I understand there is no gain in chasing person x activities. It is better to learn some new #skills from a person whose skills are better than you. Sometimes it is better to spend that chasing time learning new skills.
Moral - It is good to chase the goals of your life. Avoid wasting time chasing people.
https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment