Mother Lonely Journey

 I Am a science teacher in a government school.


We all agree that being a mother is challenging. There is no manual or one-size-fits-all approach. Every day she faces a new set of problems. Many times she is on a lonely journey. Despite all the difficulties mothers face in their lives still, they give so much support to all members of family.


I was very close to my mother. I used to say " Mom  more than half of your life is going in waiting. Waiting for children to come back from school/ college. Waiting for husband to come back from office. At night waiting for all family members to serve them hot food. Waiting for help at home to get things done in the right way. Sometimes mom you work in isolation also."


Mom used to smile and say" Patience is success in life. You may see my life as a slow one. But for me my life is peaceful. It is the way you look at things."


Now that I am a mother, I do realize, that by waiting for big and small activities of the family my mom was creating a good environment for my father and us(children ) which helped us our entire lives. Mothers are the heartbeat of the family. Mothers support family silently. 


When now I go back in time I realize my mother taught me all ethics, morality, and social responsibility. She shaped my character and prepared me to face the coming challenges of life. Now I come to know sometimes motherhood is a lonely journey. But mothers are Angels. Even in their lonely journey, they contribute maximum to the well-being of the family. 


My mother encourages me to learn, explore new ideas, and pursue my interests.


My mother was my role model. Strong empathy, kindness, and compassion in her behavior taught me the same values in life.


I often say  "Dear students, the heartbeat is not visible, but the right number of heartbeats per unit of time supports life silently. Same way mother's silent support in life is so big that you can't explain the same in words.".


https://www.amazon.in/Making-Science-Easy-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B09777MG33



Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!












No comments:

featured post

Boundries for Gratitude expeession

  My friend Ritu  teaches history in my school. It takes her 2hrs to travel from home to school. Therefore she has to start from home  early...

cofigure popular posts