Life Piano

 

Another day in the music room students were playing on piano. It was so nice to see their figures running on white and black #keys. I was happy they were well trained when to press the white and when to press the black key. They were also familiar with how many times they had to press a particular key on the piano.


I said "Dear students  #life is also like a piano. White keys represent happiness while black keys represent sadness. With a combination of both types of #keys, life creates its music."


One student said," Madam is it possible that we have only white keys in our life piano and somehow we #avoid black keys in life piano."


I said "Dear student it is not possible to have a life piano only with white keys which you are imagining. Please see black keys in Life Piano play their music. That music is unique and teaches us 'the #hardest lessons of life. So please accept  life piano as it is."


 I further. Said, "Dear student as you practice and progress through life piano lessons, you'll strengthen your problem-solving #abilities, enhance your memory, and improve your time management".


Students in the music room were happy to learn insight into life piano lessons.


Music and Mathematics teachers were very happy. They said "The other day you taught students how piano lessons are nothing but replication of life happening in one form or another.  Students  have understood the importance  of #Mathematics in learning life piano lessons."


The music teacher said, "Madam your informal teaching about piano life lessons, how they represent #happening in life has increased registration  of students in my Music Class."


I was so happy that my informal teaching was helping my students, Mathematics and Music Teacher.


 Moral-life piano containing only white keys will not be #interesting to play on.



Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!




























No comments:

featured post

Co-curricular Activities add New Dimensions

 When I was in school my parents taught me that activities like dance music and drama are #waste of time. I used to wonder how come it is so...

cofigure popular posts