One day I sent message to my grand children "Love =Tree and Hate = Electricity"
Other day my grand daughter said "Dadi while I was walking back to my class after assembly some how I was being pushed by some one.I at once remembered you Dadi, you always say never feel scared and do not leave opportunity of planting trees and spreading love."
Other day my grandson said "Nani one of my class mate said please stop talking to person x , he is no good. I at once remembered you nani.You always say hate is like Electricity .I said I will not act like electrical shock to my friend x."
I got so impressed that my grandchildren are keen follower of my quote
Love = Tree
Hate= Electricity
Simple but powerful formula to lead happy peaceful life.
Are you spreading love as tree.If yes please keep doing
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
Sukarma Thareja
No comments:
Post a Comment