Mile Stone in Big Fat Rat Race

My student Ram always was very #competitive person since his school days. Getting ahead of others was his favorite goal in life. Finally, he entered one of the top IITs of the nation. He was very happy to get the CSE branch in the good IIT of our country. 
 The other day I was talking to Ram. He said" Madam I have realized this rat race is no good in the sense someone or another will always be better than me no matter how hard I may try. Now I just #compare that every day I am better than the previous day."
 He further said" With the onset of #pandemic I realized that no #milestone is big enough to claim. Therefore I am happy madam" I said" Dear student disadvantage of being in a Rat Race is constant stress. Deadlines competition leads to anxiety which mentally exhausts the person involved in the rat race."
 I further said"! happiness is a state of mind. Just count your #blessings Ram and be happy in the present moment. "
 I further added" Lack of Work-Life Balance:The pursuit of financial and professional success can leave little time for personal life, hobbies, and relationships. Therfore please do concentrate on work life balance. " 
 Moral-If you have: the roof over your head, food on your plate, your parents are alive, you don’t have any major disease..etc. Not everyone has these luxuries. There is no #need to be part of the rat race 
 Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431 

No comments:

featured post

Mile Stone in Big Fat Rat Race

My student Ram always was very #competitive person since his school days. Getting ahead of others was his favorite goal in life. Finally, h...

cofigure popular posts