Talk with old Diya

 Last night I was sleeping after celebrating Deepawli. One old diya came and said" Madam please instruct your helper to collect us (old diyas)with respect. Madam, very humbly I wish to tell you that all diyas who are no longer giving light to you now have made a big sacrifice, in the sense we destroyed ourselves and gave light in the whole big house.


Diya further said, "Madam you bought gold jewelry on Diwali." Madam I know one humble old lady, who bought a sewing machine this Diwali instead of gold, she is stitching dreams for the next Diwali. Everyone exchanged old notes on Diwali,  Respected old ladies (like us old Diyas) sacrificed and changed their old wishes also. She is no more chasing her dreams and wishes which she had knitted in her dreams when she was young."


Diya further said "Old lady has also decreased some of her passions in life. She prays to Goddess Laxmi and says It's OK for me if you don't  shower rain of money to everyone  but dear Laxmi please provide food to everyone on this festival of Diwali."


Diya continued its conversation  and  said "Madam old is gold"


I said "respected old Diya we respect and salute you for all your kindness. Thanks for educating me. Your teaching and your bright intense light on the pious festival of Diwali is treasure  for me."


Suddenly  I realized it was time to go to school. I had a lovely dream, which I am not able to forget.


In the evening, every day I pray to God and light a small diya in my small #temple which enlightens my #soul. At this time sweet memory of old Diya and the lovely story of respected old lady #touches my soul.


Moral - Always respect people/things who have given you #services at the right time in your life.


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!










India 



No comments:

featured post

People Who Left Scar on you

 I am a science teacher in a government school. I had a very good student Rakesh in my class. He always wanted to clear the #JEE examination...

cofigure popular posts