When I was a little girl, I used to observe everything very keenly.
I saw how my dear mother worked tirelessly the whole day for her children, husband, in-laws and extended family. But the family was thankless. They never appreciated under how much stress my dear mother was. They only looked to see if she had completed her assigned work.
I said "Mom, you are the oxygen of this entire family. Every member is always taking the best oxygen from you, but when it is time to do something positive for you, everyone becomes inactive. That's why, Mom, the family atmosphere gets polluted."
Moral -Mom gives oxygen to family by doing needful for every member of family. Kindly keep air in atmosphere of family and outside world fresh by your sincere efforts and make family and planet atmosphere pollution free.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment