Fractal

 I am fractal, 

I am distinct,

From the simple shapes ,

Of geometry Euclidean,

Such as squares and circles.


I am  fractal,

I am pattern  with in pattern,

My pattern is like other patterns,

I am special in sense,

I am self similar .

I as pattern   fit in with  other ,

Pattern to form similar patterns,

I am also present in natural objects,

Like trees and leaves,

I am also present on larger,

scale,

And in dimensions of #space and time .

I am present in images,

Of dynamic systems,

Where sometimes prevails Chaos.


I am part of never-ending patterns ,

I look at life and world around myself like,

Landscape, clouds, trees, organs and river around me.


I am  fractal in sense sort,

Of  parameter to,

#Mathematically study patterns.

Around in real world,

It is not only I am present,

In direction of space and time,

I am also present in cycle,

Of birth and death of each cell.


I wish and dream to be economics fractal,

For economy of my own countryI wish to never let,

Go down economy of my country,

Compare to other world countries .

To uphold  economy of my country,

I wish to contribute to Fractal-trading ,

I wish to be part of strategy,

Where I am involved,

In self-similar patterns,

In financial  markets,

To predict price movements,

I wish this fractal(me),

Dream come true.


Are you involved in economy building which has characterstics of fractals.If yes please carry on with same.


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

Sukarma Thareja


Making Science Easy through Poetry & Photos ✨ 


Science is not boring formulas. 

Science is stories, pictures, and poetry that touch the heart. 


๐ŸŒ Website: 

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 


๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit My Blog: 

https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 


๐Ÿ“– Hindi Ebook "Kishor Chetna": 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 


๐Ÿ“– English Book 1: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry Collection

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 


๐Ÿ“– English Book 2: Making Science Easy - Photo-Poetry Collection

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj 


Note: If the blog doesn't open in your country, 

please use a VPN or add ?ncr=1 to the blog link. 


Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป


No comments:

featured post

Boundries in Format of Gratitude

My friend Ritu teaches history in my school. It takes her 2hrs to travel from home to school.  Therefore Ritu has to start from home earl...

cofigure popular posts