I am a science teacher in a government school.
Another day, I had the good fortune to be part of a meeting of my old students who are good administrators. I am listing some parts of their conversation in the meeting which are important below. I shared with my students in co-curricular activity class during #school hours.
Sanjay said “My observation is good administrators never let any activity in a whole day turn to bitter #experience. “
Raju said” Good administrators never let the negative experience of his life turn him/ her cold. He/she faces it #boldly “
Rakesh said,” Good administrator always stay #soft in his/ her talking even when many things are not on his/her side.”
Uma said,” Sometimes many things happen in his/her life which is life-threatening, but with strong will #power he/she overcomes them.”
Manish said ” Good administrator is a bigger #human being. Pain in his/ her life never defines him/her.
I said,” A good administrator always makes his/ her institution #rise."
After the above-mentioned meeting. I got an opportunity to interact with my students. From the discussion, students concluded that good administrators should possess
1. Strong Organizational capacity of time.
2. Good communication skills
3. Ability to solve problems
4. Approach to maintain a positive attitude in life.
I was so happy that now my students also know which skills to work on in their personality if they wish to be good administrator.
https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos
📚 Books:
Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
English 1: Making Science Easy
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
English 2: Science of Life and Nature
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
✍️ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
No comments:
Post a Comment