Resilient Mother.

Son- Mom! How can I get #success in any area of life? Mom- son! # Resilience is the answer. Son- Mom! What do you mean by resilience? Son further said: when I was learning new skills like computer programming my teacher used to teach that students be consistent in learning computer #language for writing programs which computer can understand. 
 Mother’- yes Son! Consistent effort always pays. Son- Mom! In Physics class I have read to jump obstacles while running it is essential to build #momentum while running. It is a good way to tackle the same. 
 Mom -right my son! To be on a journey to success you should build momentum and consistency in your efforts. Son- Some people believe that in the journey to success #luck also plays a major role. 
 Mom -not necessary. Son- yes mom! #dedication and persistence in life come from consistent work. Mom, you are a living example of consistency and resilience Mom – Yes my son! If someday my cooking product is not up to mark. I don’t get #agitated, the next day I put more consistent efforts to make my cooking better.
 Son – Mom, and I do realize your consistent efforts are #unending. You always cook with the same consistency every day. Mother – Dear son! Some days I don’t have cooking assignments, to retain my consistent habit, that day I take this golden opportunity and make some sweets for my family with the same consistency but never leave the habit of being consistent.
 Mother further said "Dear son there are situations in my life when I am not well, down with fever but I never leave this consistent habit of making simple food for family. With my resilience, I overcame this difficult time and again started cooking with the same efficiency.

 Son: Dear Mom I do understand some days you maintain a steady, reliable pattern, in your cooking assignment. But I have also observed how you bounce back with good cooking after being unwell for quite some time. Then I see so much resilience in you. Your capacity to come back from setbacks and adapt to challenges is amazing. In my heart, I appreciate my resilient mother. Then you become my biggest inspiration in my life. 
 Mother: Motherhood often requires immense resilience, as mothers navigate numerous challenges and responsibilities while maintaining emotional well-being. Resilience in me involves adapting to changes on my way to motherhood. I overcome obstacles and always maintain a positive outlook. I maintain a work-life balance by being resilient. I thank God for granting me this virtue.

 Son: Mom you are my resilient mother. You are always engaged in positive parenting practices. You have provided us ( children) with a sense of security and support during difficult times Moral -Consistency is a key element in the journey to success. Small actions get converted to big actions through the habit of consistency. Resilience is more important than consistency. So to make your journey achieve your aimed goals to success wonderful, the best is to practice resilience.
 I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank Home Create Search 2 Chat 5 Notifications Sukarma Thareja Profile

No comments:

featured post

Resilient Mother.

Son- Mom! How can I get #success in any area of life? Mom- son! # Resilience is the answer. Son- Mom! What do you mean by resilience? ...

cofigure popular posts