Let Children Resolve Their own issue
I am a science #teacher in a government school. With the grace of God, I am grand-grand-grand-grandmother to little kids who go to #primary school.
Whenever I get time, I visit my #grand children very fondly. I do help them, advise them in their #work and problems which they #face in day-to-day life. But my strong observation is that children find out the ₹solution to their own problems, and that path makes them #wise, strong individuals. To #support my observations, my submissions are as follows.
1. My grandson is prone to #allergies. As soon as winter #starts, he will start getting a little #cough. treatment with #antibiotics does not help him much. But still he used to believe in taking #antibiotics instead of turmeric milk, suggested by me, an ayurvedic remedy to #boost the immune system of the body. But suddenly he realised whenever he takes #turmeric milk at night, he gets relieved of #symptoms of cough. To our surprise whenever he faces problems of cough, he himself reminds his mother and says"Mom kindly serve me a hot one cup turmeric milk before sleeping, as I get benefited from same"
Moral- one can give #suggestions to handle the problem child is #facing, but the best solution to problems comes from #children themselves. Therefore, parents should give children enough #space and time to #resolve their own problems.
Sukarma Thareja
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
✉️ e-Mail: sukarma@iitk.ac.in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
featured post
Chanda Mama App Social exchange Revised
Are you there grandma? Let us play Peekaboo, Peekaboo teaches us, Timings of social exchange, Says my senior friends in school, But I know ...
cofigure popular posts
-
Sukarma Thareja May 30, 2023 I have been a school teacher. It so happened I was incharge of class in which students were coming from differe...
-
It is very difficult for Rani to forget formula which decides gender formation ie male/female in any species, ie #xx=xy (pair of chromos...
-
เคฎैं เคธ्เคूเคฒ เคฎें เคธाเคंเคธ เคीเคเคฐ เคนूं। เคฎैं เคตिเค्เคाเคจ เคा เคเคคเคจा เคเคจंเคฆ เคाเคนเคคा เคนूं เคि เคฎैं เคाเคนเคคा เคนूं เคि เคตिเค्เคाเคจ เคธे เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคเคฐเคจे เคตाเคฒे เคช्เคฐเคค्เคฏेเค เคाเคค्เคฐ เคो เคธीเคเคจे, เคต...
No comments:
Post a Comment