Never Die Attitude

 I am a science teacher at school. Many students from class eleven go for private # tuition to clear the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 


My student Sudhir Sharma was very hardworking. He was also trying his best to clear JEE. Somehow, he could not #clear JEE. He came to me and said, "Madam, my dreams are shattered. "


I said, "Sharma, you can spend another year on JEE #preparation if you wish".


Sharma said, " No, madam, I will join B. Tech #computer science in a private engineering college. After completing this, I will prepare for the national test. "GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). "


I said Sharma please don't give up. " With hard work and dedication, you still can clear #GATE. "


Other students told me "Madam Sharma is doing part part-time job in a factory after attending his regular classes inprivate engineering college. On weekend ends, he goes for coaching of GATE. "


After completing his B. Tech, Sharma took a small job in a company and in 3 rd attempt, he #cleared GATE and got into M. Tech program at IIT Gowhati. I was so happy for his #never die attitude. 


Moral of the Story- When performance overtake ambition, one gets success. Best is to work on one's performance and walk towards one's #ambitions.

Sukarma Thareja 

Author: Science of Life and Nature: A Photo Poetry Collection 

๐Ÿ“š Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 

✉️ e-Mail: sukarma@iitk.ac.in








No comments:

featured post

Greetings to Every Teacher, Mother and Single Mom

  Help Write an Email Contact Us Chat With Us How It Works Getting Started Policy Account Earning Creation Stats Forgot Password Logout Togg...

cofigure popular posts