Please Do not be Copy Cat

 I had a friend, Asha, in #school. She was a good teacher, but was never # content with whatever she had in life. 


 Her husband, Mr. Goyal, was a successful businessman, and an abundance of money and wealth surrounded her. Asha lacked peace, not money.


I was  astounded by the way Asha spent money in the #market. She was a copycat. She would buy things that her #relatives had, #purchased costly dresses she saw her college friend wearing on Facebook. She had no idea whether those dresses suited her or not. She #desired the same style crockery in her kitchen. She already had plenty at #home.


She bought all the stuff #without thinking. 


She invited me to her house I saw overflowing #cupboards filled with beautiful yet seemingly #useless things. 


She will say, "Madam, my day starts #accumulating things here and there in the house and ends by arranging them in cupboards. "


She could never look at #horizons beyond her material acquisitions attitude. She never believed in experience and sense of satisfaction, and peace. She was restless all the time. Disturbed and anxious, too.


I requested her not to be so materialistic. I suggested she spend time and money on her health programs. I also suggested she be outgoing and get involved in well well-being of #orphan children. 


I am so happy she agreed to my #suggestions. Now Madam Asha is a very popular and #respected teacher of our school. She is ready to render helping #hands to the needy. Asha is changed #person. I am so happy that she has learnt to spend her resources and energy in positive way. She is a calm and composed person now 

Sukarma Thareja 


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 

✉️ e-Mail: sukarma@iitk.ac.in








No comments:

featured post

Greetings to Every Teacher, Mother and Single Mom

  Help Write an Email Contact Us Chat With Us How It Works Getting Started Policy Account Earning Creation Stats Forgot Password Logout Togg...

cofigure popular posts