I am a science teacher in a government school. My friend Usha is a good primary teacher at our school. Usha and I strongly believe that to learn reading #writing skills is a must for #primary school kids. But to make little kids perfect in reading, writing, language, and using it in #expressing views and making arguments requires a lot of hard # persuasion and #motivation in primary school.
My experience tells. When parents support teachers in this effort, children come out of this exercise with flying colors.
Many parents do not realise the importance of reading and writing. They do not take this concept seriously and do not support teachers to a large extent.
I share my writing with my school students. I find it is a great way to teach them about writing. For example, I could write an essay containing intentional errors and then ask my students to find errors in my writing. The goal is to inspire them to write and understand that writing is a journey on which they may improve if they persevere.
Doing neat writing with proper use of #verbs, placing capital letters where required, putting commas and semicolons are different forms of little knowledge that primary school students should know while making use of language in reading and writing. Unfortunately, lots of students lack sufficient practice. Due to this, students remain not well #versed with the #art of ‘reading’ and ‘writing’. With this flaw, we are pushing ourselves and kids down the #ladder in personal and #professional life.
These are the 2 basic human activities, reading and writing, that are taught to us in #kindergarten; yet most people sadly #neglect them throughout their lives.
Are you working with your students or children to make them good in skill of reading and writing?
Please comment if ppossible.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!6
India
No comments:
Post a Comment