Service Joy Correlations in Life

When I was young I used to think life was full of sweet dreams.
 I happen to be married in a joint family. I found life is nothing but service. I realized good service you give to others life becomes more #joyful and interesting. 
With time I found life gives you joy in the service of others is unimaginable. In the process, I found myself near #mother nature and near to God. Now my life is full of wonderful countless experiences that are difficult to describe. 
With the grace of God, I am blessed with strength and a value system, which help me #practice doing services to all inside/outside family till today.
 The other day I was talking to my students about the correlation between service and joy.
 Ram said "Madam when we students experience the #positive effects of giving, we wish to repeat those actions. This creates a ripple effect of kindness in society." 
 I said, "Students when you enjoy serving others this can break the cycle of focusing solely on your personal needs and #desires, leading to a more meaningful and joyful life." 
 Radha said " Madam I find that serving others, rather than being served, brings me greater joy and fulfillment. "
 Mohan said "When I give with a spirit of sacrifice, it is especially rewarding and #transformative for me." 
 I said " Being a student of physics I believe that the joy in giving services to others is a powerful #force that can enhance both my well-being and the well-being of the community. "
 Do you also find joy in serving others.Please comment. 
 Sukarma Thareja 
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6

No comments:

featured post

Right life

  Many ideas stick with me for right life 1.With time If we try to make life simpler it means we are moving toward right life. 2 With time o...

cofigure popular posts