EQ and IQ



The other day, I was talking to my students about the EQ and IQ of a person. It is important to work on improving  EQ and IQ.


I said, "Dear students, IQ -full form is intelligence  Quotient. It can be tested in a laboratory. IQ tests measure your ability to solve problems, use logic, and grasp or #communicate complex ideas."


I further said, "EQ full form is emotional Quotient. EQ can be tested in a laboratory.  EQ tests measure a person's ability to recognize #emotion in him/her self and others, and to use that awareness to guide their own decisions.


One student said," Madam, generally good  #leaders have EQ greater than IQ.  Intelligent persons with high IQ not only work on growing their skills, if circumstances permits, they see the emotional needs of other persons and try their best to help the needy in the growth of their skills in process/they grow his/ her EQ.


I said" the best way to increase or improve your EQ is to #observe and  write down your emotions  at a definite time at a definite interval throughout your day and try to correlate the behavior motions cause."


I further added"to improve your IQ, you can write how an x problem in day-to-day life can be solved without facing the least hindrance in way. It is like following the same approach as working through  #mathematical problems. "

 I further  said, "High IQ does not automatically indicate a high EQ, while having a high EQ may indicate a high or average IQ at least and predict success at work ".


I also guided students about how to increase the EQ of a person .My submissions were following 

1.Create a safe space where children feel comfortable expressing their feelings without judgment. 

2.Validate their emotions:

3.Acknowledge and validate their feelings, even if you don't understand them or they seem excessive. 


I also guided students about how to increase the IQ of a child


1.Try and steer children towards being curious, engaging, smart and individual, giving them lots of time and attention helps. Be present. Talk to them nonstop, even before they're born. Read to them from day one. Explode them to books, libraries, the news, knowledge and the


Sohan said"The EQ of a person can increase by observing model's healthy emotional behavior"

I said, "The best way to increase EQ is to show children how to manage their own emotions by openly discussing their feelings and how they handle them. "

Mohan said, "Madam IQ helps with strategic thinking, data analysis, and planning. "

Sohan said, "EQ drives communication, motivation, and connection."

Many students  said," Madam, from now onwards we will work on improving  our IQ and EQ."

I, as a teacher is so so happy that I can make my students think in  #positive direction. 

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home.


Sukarma Thareja


 Sukarma Thareja

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!




No comments:

featured post

EQ and IQ

The other day, I was talking to my students about the EQ and IQ of a person. It is important to work on improving  EQ and IQ. I said, "...

cofigure popular posts