Person and personality

One day our spritual science teacher said "Dear students according to shrimad Bhagvad Gita our body is made of five  gross elements ,earth water, air fire and ether .We are not owner of our body.In end of life journey our body get mixed in same gross elements.

I said "Therefore friends never try to live as person but as personality.World forgets persons but it never forgets personality  that touches souls."

I further said "Person can live for 100 years and leave this world while personality can live for centuries ".

Are you also working on your personality.

Moral -Please develop personality  by inculcating positive  traits  in your personality.

Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6




























No comments:

featured post

Oservinga absorbing

  Open in app Sign up Sign in the art of observing and not absorbing letters from rosie · Follow 3 min read Listen Share I teach science  in...

cofigure popular posts