I am a science teacher in a government school.
Kanta was my #bright student. She got married into a good family. After marriage, she did teaching in a local school. Her husband was away for #higher studies. Kanta wanted to join her husband. The only way Kanta could join her husband was to get #scholarship for higher studies. Her school #principal and her in-laws' family were not in favour of the same."
Kanta studied hard, and fortunately, she got a full scholarship from the same university where her husband was studying.
Kanta said, "Madam, I was sure if I convey that I got a scholarship for higher studies to my school friends, then my social life in my school circle will be very #difficult. To avoid the same, I told my school family that I have been admitted to my higher education. But I have been awarded with #half scholarship. Half scholarship money my parents will be paying."
She further said, "Madam, that trick worked like #miracle. Everybody in my school family and my in-laws' family was happy with this arrangement. My social life in my in-laws' family and school family became #good and comfortable. "
I said, " Kanta, I do understand that sometimes woman has to handle challenging situations in life and show their worth #less than what she is to be accepted socially at work workplace and in the family. Hats off to you, dear! For having such good wisdom, and you reducing jealous feelings towards you in your social circle. God bless you in your academic venture. I am proud of you."
I felt ashamed of how #bright women are looked down upon, in some parts of society in our country.Are you helping and encouraging woman folk at your house?
Moral- Always try hard to work for your passion, even if you have to face difficult challenges in life.
https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!6
No comments:
Post a Comment