Positive Work


I am science  teacher in government  school. Other day I was talking to my students during lunch break in my school.


I said"In India many people  always look for opportunity to #retire from work place or domestic duties. They think this arrangement is going to give them peace and #happiness. I have different point of vew. When you sit #idle  in retired life, some times  it can be challenging. I know many respected retired persons who are wealthy but still involved in work."

 

I further said "Please do not get impressed by  #YouTube videos where  people teach others how to retire in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, among other age ranges. But my question   to you (my student) is to think seriously for what purpose one should get retired."

Student said"Madam I have interacted with many retired  persons, they wish to contribute to well fare of society but they are not able to find suitable #platform to do so."

I said"Dear student when person gets retired that point in his/her life marks significant  life transition.There is transition  from full time work to period with involvement in hobbies you love to do ".

I further said " Students you will find what I am saying has logic. Always keep yourself #occupied, this will save you from negative thoughts in life.You become positive  and @active in life. Please  enjoy beautiful journey of life. It is OK it can be sometimes hard/easy. Always getting  involved in positive  work take you to different  level  of energy.  Your occupied life  help you forget about other negative things in life. Thus, do not stop doing positive  activities in any stage of life."

Moral- Enjoy journey of life.Therefore try your level best to do some positive  work till last #breath of your life.


 Sukarma Thareja

I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6





No comments:

featured post

EQ and IQ

The other day, I was talking to my students about the EQ and IQ of a person. It is important to work on improving  EQ and IQ. I said, "...

cofigure popular posts