Hope fuels their #belief in a positive future, while patience provides the strength and backbone to endure difficulties and delays along the way.
I was talking to my students about two virtues, patience and hope, in the same context.
I said, "Patience sometimes is tasteless and difficult to handle. It needs a lot of # sacrifice. Patience sometimes gives tears also. Then hope comes into patience rescue. That's why hope is pre prerequisite of patience."
Mohan said, "Madam, there is a saying: 'Good things come to those who #wait.”
Sita said, "Patience allows you to persevere and make more meaningful decisions, often leading to greater success."
Rakesh said, "Hope helps an individual in showing patience. Hope colors the canvas of karma sky like a #rainbow."
I said, "Patience and hope work as #complement to each other. When patience and hope work together, they give the best results."
I further said, " Hope and patience are mutually #reinforcing. It is essential for hope to develop, implying that without patience, hope may go fragile and get easily extinguished.
Do you also believe in practicing patience and hoping for positive results. Please comment.
Moral - Hope and patience are deeply intertwined virtues, particularly when one is facing challenges and striving for desired outcomes.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!6
No comments:
Post a Comment