Poor kid Growing

 I was the poor kid growing up in below middle class family. My mom used to send me to birthday parties with no present and gift, just so I could eat. I definitely got to a point where I understood and was embarrassed as hell.I said :"Mom I am not going for any borthday party.


In fifth grade, my friend’s mom invited me to sleep over the night before the actual birthday party. When her daughter was in the shower, the mom laid out the toys that she had bought her daughter for her birthday. She let me pick one to wrap and put my name on.


I’m 37 now. I am still grateful to that mom. That one act made such an impact on me.



Now I am teaching  in school.I say to my students"If you see someone falling behind, walk beside them. If someone is being ignored, find a way to include him/her. If someone has been knocked down, lift hom/her up. Always remind people of their worth. Be who you needed when you were going through hard times."Are you also helping people  at right time in their life.?


Moral -Just one small act of kindness could mean the world to someone.

Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6









No comments:

featured post

Mangoes soaked in water

Small soaking Jesture   I am summer fruit ,   I am delicious king of fruits ,  Along with lovely taste,   I contain many nutrients wonder...

cofigure popular posts