Spectrum of Flow of Moments


Other day I was discussing about Maths of past-present-future with my students. 


I said "Mathematical  equation relating three #forms of time can be written as follows."


Past : Present : Future :: Lesson : Gift  :  :motivation 


I further said" From #past  we learn important  lessons of our life. We have no control over it in life. But its valuable experiences are treasure  for us. They are life lessons. They enlighten our life."


Kishan said "Our #Present is Gift to us . We have control over it. We can utilise same indirectly where we wish to use it positively. "

Kanta said " Madam our #future is our motivation. We always have wishfull thinking that tomorrow  we will do this/ that work. Tomorrow  has degree of uncertainty also. Motivation hidden in tomorrow  is driving force of our life."

Rajan said "If we want to live life as #Gift of God, it is good to take wisdom from past #experiences keeping future as #motivation in life."


I said "Past,present and future are part of time spectrum.There is continuity from past to present and  from present to future."

Ram asked "Madam is there a clear separation between past pre sent and future."

 I said "There isn't a clear separation between the past, present, and future, but rather a continuous flow of moments."

Radha said "Madam for sure the past influences the present, and the present becomes the past, constantly shaping the future. "

Moral- Present time is most #precious in our life. Do not let it go away in waste activity.

Are you concentrating on your present time?

Please do write comments.

Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6










 











No comments:

featured post

How to Achieve Success through World treasure

An important question many students ask very often, Where is the world treasure hidden?  Mohan said "Some people think it is hidden in...

cofigure popular posts