I am a science teacher in a government school. I have taught four types of #students.
The Scholar:
Students who do a lot of # self-reading of subject matter. They know that they know many things relating to the subject matter. These individuals possess wisdom and self-awareness. It is a lot of fun to teach them. I have learnt many things from them. They taught me how to be patient while teaching subject knowledge with a lot of #dedication. Some of these students are over achiever.
2. The Forgetful Knower:
The second type of student I have taught is those who have good knowledge of the subject, but they do not realise that they know. It seems these individuals have forgotten their knowledge. They do not know their potential. They are persons who know but do not realize that they know. The teacher has to gently #remind them of their wisdom, for they may not be aware of their #potential. Some of them are visual Learners. They learn through charts and videos.
3. The Eager Learner:
The third type of students I taught are eager learners
They know that they do not know. But a positive point is that due to a lack of knowledge, they are eager to learn. I have taught those individuals very fondly, as I know that they have the potential to learn #eagerly and they are future #scholars. They are good at doing homework work.They do science projects with a lot of interest.
The fourth type of students I taught are those who face teaching #challenge. Neither do they know the subject matter nor are #interested to learn. They are ignorant and indifferent to knowledge. Some students have some problems in family and concept formation. The teacher has to help those students at many levels. Some people think it is better to #avoid them teaching. But I used to #motivate them to learn, and I must say I was partially #successful in my efforts for them.
Are you student? Mentioned above which category you fall into?Please comment.
Sukarma Thareja
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!6
No comments:
Post a Comment