Emotion Love



I was talking to my students about special bonds in any relationship.


 The question is when special bonds are formed between two hearts.


I said, " Special bonds are formed between two #hearts. When two people help each other out of #respect and feel a deep #connection. This feeling/emotion is named Love."


Rajan said, " Special bond of Love means working through #problems together, chasing dreams side by side by being honest and trusting each other."

Radha asked," Madam, why is love not a feeling?"

I said, " Love is not a feeling (though we certainly do feel love), it's an intimate emotional bond that strengthens over time through a series of supportive actions. Friends, please take actions that build love and that strengthen love in life. And over time, the intimate emotional #bond that is love will be formed."


Mohan asked, "Madam, is love a positive or negative emotion?"


I said, "Dear students, love can vary in #intensity and can change over time. It is associated with a range of positive emotions, including happiness, excitement, and life satisfaction,  but sometimes it can also result in very powerful negative emotions such as jealousy and stress."


Ram asked, "What kind of emotion is love?"

I further said, "Love is a set of emotions and behaviors. Elements present in this set are intimacy, passion, and commitment. Love involves care, closeness, protectiveness, attraction, affection, and trust."

Inder said, " Many people think love is not an emotion in the way we typically understand it, but an essential physiological drive."

Mohan said, " Madam, is it normal to be #jealous when in love?"

 I said, "It is normal to feel jealous when in love. The question is what you do with this jealous feeling. Please accept jealousy as part of your everyday emotional #spectrum. Please do not make it hyper, and the best is to ignore  it."


Hormones like oxytocin, often called the "love hormone," play a crucial role in forming bonds of love.

Moral-Honest help,  respect and trust for each other are three main #pillars of 'emotional' love.


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6



























 

No comments:

featured post

True Man

   True Men Touch Souls, Not Just Bodies Mother: Daughter there’s a difference between a man  who wants you…  And a man who understands you....

cofigure popular posts