Best Least Square Fitting techniques

When I was in secondary school, I was a keen observer of #dynamics of life in my joint family and the dynamics of humans in side my school. My observations used to disturb me sometimes. I was always looking for answers on how to reduce suffering, which I am observing inside my joint family and the family of humans in my surroundings.


From personal loss, personal #grief and experience of joy, I had so many questions in mind. My best mentor was my respected mother. I used to ask her why this particular suffering occurred and how to solve the problem causing suffering in life. Who is creating suffering for humans in the joint family and outside family? I was a close observer of every big and small event surrounding me. My mother used to answer my many queries. But my many crucial questions, my mother used to avoid. I was not happy with my mom for the same


Now  I have grown up. I am the mother of two kids and had the opportunity of getting hard core training in chemistry/theoretical chemistry.


I have many indirect answers to many problems in my life, as chemistry has taught me useful skills. Because it is a science, learning chemistry means learning how to be objective and how to reason and solve problems. Now I have answers to many questions I often asked my dear mother. With all summed up experiences at different phases of my life, I conclude that personal #discovery and #growth in life comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen, that is, room for #grief, for #relief, for #misery, for #joy.


 Being a chemist has positively impacted my ability to handle problems as a person. While chemistry itself is a field of study, the skills and mindset developed through studying it has translated me into being a more effective problem-solver in other areas of life. Like managing the finances of the household and the big school fees of children, when my finances are low, in life.


Training in fitting the potential energy surface of a simple reaction using a mathematical function has given me a big support in managing my day-to-day life difficult operations. Critical thinking and analytical ability developed by solving theoretical chemistry problems have given me the unique confidence to handle the problems that I encounter while teaching my young kids at the primary level. Medicines and drugs needed to overcome simple diseases, cooking extra tasty food by knowledge and training in chemistry/theoretical chemistry, helps me to understand current events, including news about petroleum, product recalls, pollution, the environment, and technological advances.

Best to have a sincere dialogue with the mighty every day. Have sincere faith in him. He always helps us to adjust our grief and our relief, and our joy in mysterious ways in our lives. Sometimes I think God knows best least square fitting method to relieve every problem of our life. I thank  God and my respected #chemistry/theoretical chemistry teachers for giving me the wisdom to use my chemistry/theoretical chemistry training in handling my problems in life.


Moral: Do not get #scared from the grief and miseries of life. They make you strong. It is not possible for you to always have #joy only in your life. Training in chemistry also teaches the same.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos 📸📖

🌐 Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
📝 Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

📚 My Books:
🇮🇳 Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

🇺🇸 English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

🇺🇸 English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

💡 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
🙏 Thank you for reading!



 






No comments:

featured post

Examination Grades and life Experience

 I am a science teacher in a government school. Naresh and Rahul, both my students, were very good in #academics. Fortunately, Naresh and Ra...

cofigure popular posts