I was talking with my old student Sohan after an educational meeting of school.
I said " Thoughts influence emotions.Therefore it is always good to be away from negative thoughts."
Sohan said" Madam when you have problem to handle in life, you have so many emotions emerging as vectors and correlating with each other ,resultant of same can be expressed in text as follows."
Emotions of fear tells you---"this is impossible,"
Emotions emerging from collective previous experience tells you ---"this is dangerous,"
Your analytical power tells you-,--" It's all waste ",
Your heart and self confidence tells you,'at least give one trial to solve the problem ".
I said, "Feelings of anger can sometimes be a mask for underlying sadness, and these emotions can be closely related."
I further said, "In correlated emotions, there is dance, and the truth of life resides. That is, in each feeling, a lesson hides. "
Sohan said, "Emotions can be passed from person to person, influencing the emotional state of those around them. "
I said, "Sohan, that means Cognitive-Emotional Interaction is nothing but Emotions influencing cognitive processes like memory, decision-making, and learning. "
Sohan said, "Madam, I have seen examples of correlations of different emotions in life. Positive emotions like joy and love often correlate with better memory and decision-making skills, while negative emotions like anger and sadness can lead to more analytical thinking. "
I said, "Dear Sohan, correlations of emotions can be studied by research methods. Text data (like social media posts or news articles) is used to understand how emotions are expressed and how they change over time."
I further said, "Text data of various emotions are taken and patterns are recognized to find correlations in emotions."
Moral -Each emotion of an individual should be respected and positive solutions like meditation and breathing exercises should be adopted to handle correlated emotions to lead a peaceful life.
https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
Sukarma Thareja
Alumnus IITK
No comments:
Post a Comment