I was studying in secondary school. My respected #mathematics teacher was teaching us a topic about #relations. She was training us how to compare numbers involving #decimal extensions. In Mathematics class, she also taught and trained us about Algebra #set theory, Relations and functions- ordered pair and mapping of elements of set A to elements of set B.
With knowledge of mathematics, "relation topic" in my subconscious mind, I had a lovely dream at night. The same I am listing below for my respected readers.
I asked my teacher," Madam, I wish to know who the persons are #greater than me?"
The teacher said, "No one is greater than you, and even you are not greater than anyone."
I said, "Teacher, how is this possible? ".
The teacher said, "There is no formal mathematics of greater or less than involved that is applicable in this context. You must realize, dear, you are #unique, my child."
"How can I know that? "I asked the teacher.
The teacher said," You are a perfect reflection of #divine, which is inside you."
Teacher further said, "Never let your mind worry you by #comparing yourself with others, and please neither you care about the opinions of others, that will only be possible if you never #expect anything from anyone."
I said, "I understand, mada, from now on, words, I will stop worrying about what the world around me is thinking and talking about myself. Sometimes people compare me to many individuals. To know the same teacher, I asked you a simple question."
The Teacher said," When this realization is clear, you go out on your beautiful journey of life gracefully".
In the morning, my alarm bell rang, but it had echoes of the word divine-divine,----
I soon realized it was a dream, but, word divine remained at the back of my #mind.
Now I have grown up and understand the meaning of divine, which always remains in me and guides me on the right path.
Moral-Stop worrying about what people around you are talking about you.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!6
No comments:
Post a Comment