Five Ladders

 

I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of co-curricular activities. 


The other day I met my old student Radha at a birthday party.


I was talking to Radha about how relationships are formed and nurtured in life.


Radha said," Madam, in this world of science and technology, in forming relationships, 1st #ladder goes about outer 'looks".


I said "Radha, feeling good" in her/his #company is the second ladder for forming a bridge of relationship. ".


Radha said, "Madam 3rd layer to relationship  is wish I could # 'bond' with her/ him,"


I said "Radha 4th ladder to relationship is achieving that wish (part of the 3rd ladder)of forming a relationship. "


Radha said, "Madam 5th ladder of relationship is very difficult and very important also. 


I further said, "The Last ladder of relationship is important and difficult, as it is about how to sustain a relationship. To sustain a relationship, one must be #honest and ready to forgo many things in life."


Loyalty and trust are two foundation stones of forming a relationship bridge. These two traits of personality make the relationship bridge strong and sustainable.


Radha asked, " Madam, what is the difference between concept trust and loyalty?"


I said, " Trust is a belief in someone's reliability and honesty, while loyalty is a commitment to support and stand by someone or something.


 I further said, "Trust is earned through consistent, positive interactions, while loyalty can stem from various factors like commitment, duty, or even a sense of belonging. "


Radha said, " Trust and loyalty are two traits of personality one should work on sincerely to nurture relationships  in life."


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Loyalty and trust are two traits of personality which are. Foundation stones of the relationship bridge. These two traits can be strengthened through conscious effort and positive experiences. Have you also tried building trust among your good friends?

Please comment  if you like this creation.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!













No comments:

featured post

Emotionless Zombie

 My father always used to say"since you are in teaching #profession,  therefore my sincere  advise to you is treat yourself well. Do pr...

cofigure popular posts