Friends Books Thoughts

 I am blessed with good #friends. They guide me in every path of my life.

I go to the public library, and I am fortunate that I can read good books.

I have my respected seniors who are acquainted with the shortest route to reach college. I go by scooty, and I follow the same minimum #mileage route to college suggested by my seniors..That saves me a lot of time and energy.


Some of my friends taught me how to do right #thinking. They taught me 1. not to bunk classes. 2. Each class taught in college gives you valuable knowledge. 3. Making fair #notes of what is taught in class makes you good at subject matter 4. Many of my friends who were good at co-curricular activities encouraged me to #participate in the same. As a result, I started doing creative  #writing.


5. With interactions with my friends, I started reading books in the reading room in the college library.


Reading keeps my brain active, which is crucial for maintaining good mental health.


Reading unwinds and reduces stress. It Increases my knowledge-science and Vocabulary:


It expands my vocabulary and I learn new things by reading a diverse range of books. 


Reading literary fiction, in particular, helps me understand others' perspectives and improve my social skills by understanding real-life experiences. 


Moral -Try to keep good friends, read good books, keep good thoughts, walk on right path of life to get a peaceful #prosperous life. Even if you miss one #component listed above, in life. Life will #shatter like anything.

Milyin.com 

Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!
























No comments:

featured post

Friends Books Thoughts

 I am blessed with good #friends. They guide me in every path of my life. I go to the public library, and I am fortunate that I can read goo...

cofigure popular posts