Revised Are You in Cage


I am a science teacher in a government school. My brilliant student Krishna was always interested in #higher education. One day, I met her at an educational conference. I said, "Krishna, how come you are here teaching in school. You got #scholarship to do Ms degree in a foreign country."


Krishna said," You are right, madam. It so happened, my husband got a study #visa to go abroad, but unfortunately, I could not get a visa, as the authorities turned down my request for the same. That was a bad time for me. I very much wanted to study more, but somehow things were not in my favor. I was not wise either, as I did not have a B plan ready for me. Madam, my in-laws' family is a little orthodox and #traditional. Despite my request to let me go for a computer course, my in-laws did not agree to the same. Their argument was institution for the computer course is far off. I started missing my higher study circle of my college friends. Most of my  female friends near my house had no idea of what they were doing."


I said, "Right, Krishna, if you look at the people in your #circle and you don't get inspired as was the situation with you, you feel you are  in #cage."


Krishna said, "Very right, madam. To avoid that cage, I joined #school teaching nearby my house. My husband will be back in a year or so. I am hoping sincerely that things will improve. If God is with me, I may get the opportunity to go for higher education."


I said," Best wishes, dear Krishna. Have faith in yourself and the Almighty. Things will come in your favor."


Moral - Hard work and positive thinking are key to success. 


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!6





















 

No comments:

featured post

Boundries for Gratitude expeession

  My friend Ritu  teaches history in my school. It takes her 2hrs to travel from home to school. Therefore she has to start from home  early...

cofigure popular posts