Emotionless Zombie

 My father always used to say"since you are in teaching #profession,  therefore my sincere  advise to you is treat yourself well. Do practice  honesty, hard work and kindness in class room #teaching. I am saying you so as at the end we all are going to become  stories in #history."


I said " Father, I understand, you mean to say I should try to act as emotionless #Zombie while teaching, like our dedicated  teachers."


My father said" Yes my child!.to act as emotionless  Zombie you can always talk outside #politics/religion/personal details."


 I said"It means father!  I should talk  other than politics/religion grounds, example like about #sports,   #hobbies, #TV/ movies etc. If need arises these  above mentioned topic grounds can be taken up  during  class room teaching .This approach in class room teaching  lead teacher to peaceful, cool and relaxed life."

Have you also talked about sports activity  in co curricular  activity class.



Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!





























No comments:

featured post

Emotionless Zombie

 My father always used to say"since you are in teaching #profession,  therefore my sincere  advise to you is treat yourself well. Do pr...

cofigure popular posts