Best Revenge

Hindu epic Mahabharata has many small stories where one side gets involved in a strong ego and believes in taking #revenge on battle battlefield for their personal gains. Taking revenge is #negative emotion, and it starts chain reactions of negative feelings on both sides involved in conflicts.


Some people, due to a negative attitude, indeed try to harm you. Sometimes you get hurt emotionally, sometimes physically too. I agree with the same process, your #ego is hurt, and consequently, negative emotions get into your brain, and you start thinking negatively about how to take revenge for the same.


In this process, instead of moving forward, you are going #backward and remain always in a state of confusion. What to do, how to do. This way, your #concentration on your goal of life gets distracted.


Best to forget about taking revenge and move forward. Consume your precious energy in some positive #karma. Have faith in #almighty, he will not spare a person who is always involved in negative karmas. 


The other day student asked a question about Revenge vs. Justice and Dharma


I said, "Dharma's supremacy in the epic The Mahabharata ultimately promotes the concept of dharma, or righteous duty, as the guiding principle."


I further said, " Let us take Pandavas as an example: Pandavas' wife, Draupadi, was insulted by Kauravas. The Pandavas did not seek revenge but rather a restoration of their kingdom through justice, a path that was supported by Krishna and ultimately led to the Kurukshetra War, known as a Dharmayuddha (war for righteousness). "


I further explained, "Dear student, Krishna's role in the epic Mahabharata was very important. Krishna's guidance was instrumental in directing the Pandavas toward a struggle for justice rather than a purely taking revenge."


On a personal basis, in the epic #Mahabharata Pandavas always let go negative karma of their brother Duryodhan. To avoid negative revenge emotions, even though they were ready to settle for five villages instead of the whole nation. But when it became a question of #"Dharma" involving the survival of their country, then Pandvas, with the guidance of lord #Krishna, fought the battle of #Kurukshetra. 




Moral -The best is to avoid revenge emotions as far as possible and move forward in life.



Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!































India 











 

No comments:

featured post

How important is Inner self

I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of co-curricular activities. The other day, I met my old student  Radha a...

cofigure popular posts