I am a science teacher in a government school. I am in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school.
One day, my student Karan said, "When I face anger, fear or #resentment distress, I get lost. Madam, please guide me on how to handle the same."
I said, "Dear student, I am going to teach this technique. With this technique, you can manage the above-mentioned #emotions. Karan! Please do write with clarity the episode of experienced emotions on a empty paper with your overthoughts. Believe me, Karan, this practice will give you more understanding, and you will come out as a compassionate and mature person. It will improve your creative writing skills also".
I further said, "Practice this above-described process as a habit, dear student. This process will help you in making your high emotional state come out and bring you peace in your life. I am teaching you this as I practice it very often. It has helped me in improving my mindset, and the best part is that this practice has improved my relationships in school and at home. You will find your personality has transferred to a better one."
Karan said, "With your advice, madam, I practiced this technique. With this technique I was able to describe my feeling as anxious, sad or angry"
Karan further said, "The Question is what is a healthy way to cope with the negative emotions."
I said, "Answer is Journaling: Writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you process them and gain clarity. With time, you can sometimes find out the cause of negative emotions."
Karan further said, "Through this technique, Madam, I learnt to practice self-compassion. I treated myself with kindness and understanding, even when I was experiencing difficult emotions."
I further said, "Healthy Ways to cope with negative emotions are journaling: Writing down your thoughts and feelings. This can help you process emotions and gain clarity.'
Karan said, "Madam, this technique helped me in doing physical activity: Exercise was a healthy way to release pent-up energy and emotions."
Moral-Practice of writing privately your positive/negative emotions brings # self-awareness in you and makes you a better person in life.
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
I
No comments:
Post a Comment