Contagious Activity

  

I am a tea lover ,

And to some extent #teaaholic,

When I am sad, 

Things seem to be out,

 Of control in life for me,

When I am considering,

 Starting a new #phase of life,

I leave laziness and #anxiety,

 And get up ,

And have a cup of masala tea.


With the flavour of cinnamon,

 And ginger bite, I  achieve. 

Peace of mind,

Whenever I happen to offer TEA,

In a tea shop to bless children 

On #road roadside,

It becomes #contagious activity,

 Of respected people around me,

I don't push or #force anyone,

I don't say any thing  to anyone around me,

But hearts have their #language,

They connect before #eyes have met.


Those cute children are offered #biscuits,

 By the people around me at the tea shop,

See how #magical tea is.


Tea makes me, children,

 Shopkeeper and people,

 Around me #happy.


Tea and  its flavor,

 And #texture gives unique,

 Capacity and #energy,

 Creating a #positive value atmosphere around me.


That is the reason why at the office,

Lab and home,

 I love to sip my hot masala tea nice and slow

With love, joy and sweet memories of loved ones.


 Masala tea releases my tension and anxiety,

Makes my heart light,

 And I hummed a prayer in a good mood.


I am ready for teaching,

Challenged assignment,

To my respected  students,

 With infinite vision and enthusiasm, unique.


https://share.google/NRJqPKzJ0LltSJE1k


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for 


India







No comments:

featured post

Scientist Masala Tea

 In beakers and equations, she finds her day, A woman scientist, come what may. But dawn's first light, a different call, A fragrant bre...

cofigure popular posts