Learn Secrets of Your Limits

 

I remember when I was in primary school, my mother used to put so many limits on my day-to-day activities. I was an obedient child and was very fond of following the limits #instructed by my mother."


When I joined secondary school, I realized that limits help us to organize in planning our time, energy and other #resources. My mother used to tell me, "My child, when I put  limits that do not do internet surfing too much, this is for your benefit only. The environment has limited resources; therefore, never overuse them. Put a limit on its use."


My mother said," Please do #optimal use of resources. There is an optimal amount of investment needed for everything we do in life. Which is nothing but setting limits. Limits help us #prioritize tasks, allocate time for work, leisure, and rest, and maintain a #balanced lifestyle."


She further added, "My child, we have many people to please daily."

I said, "Mom, it's not a simple task to do so."

My mother said, "To manage all demands  of others and take care of your own needs at the same time, one has to fix reasonable #boundaries on every activity, which means knowing and understanding what your limits are and placing a #value on them."


I further said," Mom, we all face limits in life. Often they are for the things that we wish we could change about our #situation, our abilities or even our relationships."


My mother said," Some common limitations of life include:

 1. Limited time: Our time on this earth is limited and we can't get back time that has already passed. 

2. Limited physical abilities: As we age, our physical abilities and health may decline. 

3. Limited knowledge: There is a vast amount of information and knowledge out there that we will never be able to learn or experience the whole. We can only know a limited amount in our #lifetime."


I said, "Mom, when we drive a car, we put a limit on our driving speed, as the road has #speed limit. We wish to deposit money in a bank. But we have to follow bank orders. As every bank has #money limit, one can deposit."


I further  said, "While writing our exam, we wish that we could be given #infinite time to do so, but every exam has a #time limit."

I further added, "Mom, give me one example from daily life where there is #no value put to limit.


My mom said, "Thinking has no limit, so #think big and #achieve big.

I said, "Mom, these are  #secrets of life. Thanks for #sharing the same with me."


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!








  





















I remember when I was in primary school my mother used put so many limits on my day to day activities. I was an obedient child and was very fondly following limits #instructed by my mother."


When I joined secondary school  I did realize that limits help us to organize in planning of our time, energy and other #resources. My mother used to tell me "My child when I put  limits that do not do internet surfing too much, this is for your benefit only . Environment has limited resources therefore never over use it. Put limit to its use,"


My mother said" Please do #optimal use of resources . There is an optimal amount of investment needed for everything we do in life. Which is nothing but setting  limits. Limits  helps us #prioritize tasks , allocate time for work, leisure, and rest, and maintain a #balanced life style."


She further added"my child we have many people to please on daily bases."


I said"mom its not a simple task to do so."


My mother said"To manage all demands  of others and take care of your own needs at the same time one has to fix reasonable #boundaries on every activity, means knowing and understanding what your limits are and placing a #value on them."


I further said" mom we all face limits in life. Often they are for the things that we wish we could change about our #situation, our abilities or even our relationships."


My mother said" Some common limitations of life include:

 1. Limited time: Our time on this earth is limited and we can't get back time that has already passed. 

2. Limited physical abilities: As we age, our physical abilities and health may decline. 

3. Limited knowledge: There is a vast amount of information and knowledge out there that we will never be able to learn or experience the whole. We can only know limited in our #lifetime"


I said "mom when we drive a car we put limit on our driving speed' As road has #speed limit. We wish to deposit money in a bank. but we have to follow bank orders. As every bank has #money limit one can deposit."


I further  said"While writing our exam we wish that we should be given #infinite time to do so butevery exam has #time limit."


I further added "Mom give me one example from daily life where there is #no value is put to limit."


My mom said"thinking has no limit, so #think big and, #achieve big.


I said "mom these are  #secrets of life. Thanks for #sharing same with me."


https://milyin.com/661898/


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431


suksrma Thareja


  Alumnus IITK 


 India







No comments:

featured post

Examination Grades and life Experience

 I am a science teacher in a government school. Naresh and Rahul, both my students, were very good in #academics. Fortunately, Naresh and Ra...

cofigure popular posts