chaos and Calm

 

There are many chaotic situations that you face in life.


Building a brave front over time will help you keep positivity in life.


You will observe that all things will get into calm mode, and the chaos you were facing will pass away silently. 


Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!








https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/




No comments:

featured post

Your Time will Come

After 10 minutes my number came . I purchased the ticket and when I looked back I saw 35 -40 people behind me. I was surprised and I was wo...

cofigure popular posts