Sweet Potatoes



I am potato sweet,

I am not fruit ,

But still I am sweet ,

I am food alkaline.


People who eat me ,

Fondly get acid base  ,

 Balance  in body fine 

I hold the favour , 

Which money  ,

Can not buy.


When time is grin,

I satisfy hunger of man hungary,

 Reduce his fatigue,

I am strong diya of festival diwali,

Which survive through harsh heat and storm .


I travel in hands of farmers,

From Africa to Asia wide,

Every heart who taste me,

I still deep reside.


In every heart, I still reside.

I am rich in colloid substances,

And fiber dietry,

Therefore can maintain arterial elasticity.


I can make your skin delicate,

 And slow down the aging of leukocytes.

I can reduce your fatigue, 

Improve your (human) immunity, 

Promote the excretion of cholesterol,

Prevent cardiovascular fat deposition,

 Reduces occurence of cardiovascular diseases.


 I am rich in colloid substances ,

And fiber dietry,

Therefore can maintain arterial elasticity,

 promote defecation, 

And reduce the occurrence of colon cancer.


I contain mucin, 

which can reduce subcutaneous fat.

Therefore I help in reduction of weight.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!






No comments:

featured post

Emotionless Zombie

 My father always used to say"since you are in teaching #profession,  therefore my sincere  advise to you is treat yourself well. Do pr...

cofigure popular posts