I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of co-curricular activities.
The other day, I met my old student Radha at an educational conference. Radha said, "Madam, it is very difficult to know #inner self of any person."
I said, "Radha! I will tell you my #observation from where I got a chance to see the inner self of person x."
I further said, "I was on a trip to Japan. People of Japan are very cordial. The other day I went to the public library. After doing my self-study assignment, I visited the mall near by library."
I asked a simple question, "Where is the bathroom? to one lady(x). She was busy shopping, and she listened to my question but avoided answering it. After a few steps, I asked the same question to another lady(y) who was standing outside the beauty clinic. She showed me the way to the bathroom by pointing to a figure showing me the direction to the same. I was not clear again, walking a few steps forward, I asked the same question to another lady(z). She had come with her mother to the mall, I suppose. She said to me in Japanese, "Come, I will show you the same." She walked all the way and left me near to bathroom door. I thanked that gentle lady(z) from the core of my heart.
I further said, "Dear Radha, to conclude, I must say the third lady(z)was kind and gentle, I could see her #gentle inner self. The third lady (z) had a helpful #attitude. Her action showed the same. If I were the principal of the school and was asked to choose a teacher for the school, from all three (x,y,z) ladies previously mentioned in my reference. I would have # recruited a third gentle lady(z) as a teacher in my school. Since (z) was emotionally #mature and had trait of helping attitude in her #personality.
I further said, "Students, please, do observe how someone treats people who cannot benefit them, like cleaners or strangers, can reveal their inherent empathy character and inner self."
Moral-Sometimes actions taken by a person can reveal his/her inner .
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment