Never let Your Excuses become stronger than yor skills


I was a science teacher in a government school. I was always interested in#innovative methods of science teaching. I used to carry out simple lab # demonstrations to make my lesson effective and interesting. I  always believed in giving a lot of practice to students in #numerical exercises.


One day, I asked myself why I do not try science, art writing to make my students learn difficult concepts of #science more easily.  I started writing poems on science concepts. But I was very hesitant to send them for publication. What if I fail? What if someone who knows me finds my writing on the internet and writes negative #comments about the same. What if people do not understand my writing and make fun of my writing style?


What particular #"NICHE" should I follow in my writings. The list of questions that I asked myself kept increasing day by day, and sometimes made me #anxious about the same. I could feel that I was nervous about the answers to all the questions mentioned above.  In my creative science arts writings, will  I ever be able to cross #barrier of the creative writing path? Answers to all questions were not clear to me. I always felt I might not be a total failure in this endeavor.


At last I took a bold #decision and started sending my science art writing "poems" for publication in national and international journals. I was very happy when my science, art poetry were accepted in good magazines and journals also.


Many national and international creative writers wrote positive comments about my creative freelance writing. Now I have a good platform for my creative writing interactions and exchange of views. Now I regret how #immature I was.  I took so much time sending my poems for publication in different magazines and journals. I was making all the wrong excuses to do the required exercise.


https://share.google/xISLncHylkeMybAWF

Moral: Never let your excuses be stronger than #will. This Feeling will never let you achieve your #goals of life.


Sukarma Thareja 

Alumnus IITK 

Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!































No comments:

featured post

Scientist Masala Tea

 In beakers and equations, she finds her day, A woman scientist, come what may. But dawn's first light, a different call, A fragrant bre...

cofigure popular posts