I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school.
My student Naresh said, "I wish to compete for JEE (National Entrance test for engineering degree), madam".
I said, "Yes, please go ahead and must appear for the same ."
Naresh said," My family is not able to bear the cost of tuition, which I wish to attend."
I said," It's OK. If you wish, you can take the help of free #reading and #reference material available on the internet. "
Somehow, Naresh was not able to accept this arrangement. He was of the view that none of my friends were taking help from free internet notes; therefore, that help must be no good.
I said, "Naresh, you are not scared of #Mountain(JEE) difficulty level. But you seem to be more scared of #sand difficulty level like grain in your shoe(reference note available on the internet)."
Naresh said," Madam, you are right to some extent. "
But my # advice worked to some extent, Naresh started reading free reference notes available on the internet. I was so happy for Naresh.
Naresh did so well in 12 th #CBSE exam. He did reasonably well in the JEE exams also. He could get a metallurgy branch in one of the IITs of our nation.
Naresh said, "Madam, I am happy with my result of the JEE examination. I did realize that the 'sand' source you recommended is reasonably good. The important thing is you have to make up your mind and work hard with determination, and read internet notes with sincerity.
Moral - One should not hesitate to take the help of free reference material available in the internet to seek knowledge about fulfilling a particular aim in life.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296645246431
https://milyin.com/674229/
Sukarma Thareja
Alumnus IITK
India
I
No comments:
Post a Comment