Positive Interactions and Good Comminuation skill

 

I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school.


I was at the metro station on my way back home. I met my old student, Inder. He said," Madam, I am working for the private sector. I wish to make my clean image among the employees  of my esteemed #company."


I said, " Rule of thumb is that you should interact with #clean positive people in your surroundings. If your #surroundings are like #clean water, your #image will be clean in society. Good positive  friends are an index that helps you develop a clean and #honest image in society."


I further said, " Dear Inder! The next step to build a clean image in society is to build good character. Good communication skills help in building good #characters. Therefore, dear Inder, start working towards the same. To achieve success in character building, please do not use unparliamentary language while communicating. Please do analyze your environment. "


I further said," Inder, we are social animals, and are affected by our culture. This culture unconsciously gets immersed in our behaviour. Therefore, surround yourself with culturally  #rich people."


Inder said, "Madam culture encompasses various forms of art, such as music, dance, literature, drama, and architecture, which serve as reflections of a community's history and image. Culturally rich people work to promote the same. I will try my best to work in the same direction. Hence will seek traits in my personality which will help me make a clean image."


Moral- Clean water shows your image. If water is dirty you can't see your image in it. Your positive communication skills are like water, which shows your image.  A sweet and confident voice helps you in building your good image and sound character.



Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!













Sukarma Thareja


















No comments:

featured post

Positive Interactions and Good Comminuation skill

  I am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. I was at the metro stati...

cofigure popular posts